The protection of your personal data is important to GGTL Laboratories which has adopted principles in respect to data protection, also to satisfy for the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, "GDPR").
The GDPR aims at harmonizing data protection law across EU Member States and introduces higher data protection standards as well as transparency of personal data collection and processing. From May 25, 2018, the GDPR replaced the current EU data protection regime established by the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, as amended, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
This Data Privacy Notice provides you with general information on what personal data (namely any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person) GGTL Laboratories collects, what it does with that information, and what rights you have.
As part of our commitment to protect your personal data in a transparent manner, we want to inform you :
- Why and how GGTL Laboratories collects, uses and stores your personal data;
- The lawful basis on which your personal data is processed; and what your rights and our obligations are in relation to such processing.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We, as data controller (namely an entity that determines the purposes and the means of processing of personal data), may collect and process, to the extent necessary in the framework of our activities and to provide you with a high standard of personalized products and services, personal data about you, including:
- personal identification data, such as your name, phone number, email.
- when you access our website, data transmitted by your browser and automatically recorded by our server. When you visit our website, that website will contain additional information about how we use your information while you are visiting that website;
- Your navigation on our website (how many times per sessions, how many pages do you consult ect…) to generate intern marketing analysiz and optimize the content of our website. None of this data is sell to marketing research.
- In certain circumstances, we may collect and use your personal data to contact and prospect you.
WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TO Answer AT YOUR REQUEST
When you submit a contact request, we use your personal data to enter into contact with you and answer to :
- provide you with information regarding our products and services;
- assist you and answer to your requests;
TO let you know our latest news
We also add your email contact to our newsletter list to share with you our latest news.
WHERE DO WE STOCK PERSONAL DATA ?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the data we collect is processed in accordance with this privacy statement and with the stipulations established in applicable laws regardless of where the data is located.
GGTL has networks, databases, servers, systems and support services in Switzerland and Lichtenstein. We work with third parties such as hosting, vendors and IT support services located in these two countries to meet the needs of our business, our workforce and our customers. We take appropriate measures through contractual agreements and verifications to ensure that personal data is processed, secure and transferred, in accordance with applicable law.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND WITH WHOM ARE THEY SHARED?
In order to fulfill the afore mentioned purposes, but subject to applicable law relating to information sharing, we only disclose your personal data only to the team members of GGTL.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE SWITZERLAND OR THE EEA
In principle, we do not transfer your personal data outside Switzerland and our Lichtenstein Branch.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM ?
You, as data subject, have the following rights:
- to access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data and a copy of such personal data.
- to rectify: where you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- to erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- to restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- to withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which GGTL Laboratories processes your personal data, you may send us an email to switzerland [at] ggtl-lab.org which will examine the complaint.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to keeping your personal data accurate and up to date. Therefore, if your personal data change, please inform us of the change as soon as possible.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- By post : GGTL Laboratories, Route des Jeunes 4bis, 1227 Carouge, Switzerland
- By e-mail : switzerland [at] ggtl-lab.org
- By phone : +41 731 58 80
STATUS OF THIS NOTICE
This Notice is a notice explaining what GGTL Laboratories does, rather than a document that binds GGTL Laboratories or any other party contractually. We reserve the right to amend it from time to time.
We invite you to review the latest version of this Notice online.